Re: dbus interfaces for nautilus

> operations (reload, close, go_to etc.). Please specify in detail what
> functionality you need so that we can consider its addition to the API.

Actually the functionality I need became to specific to be exposed
generally by Nautilus, so I will work on a specific patch for it.
At the beginning I thought a simple go_to_location would be enough,
but I realized, that in order to be convenient, my backup program
needs Nautilus to process a specific Dbus-signal to go into "restore"
mode, in which it will communicate with my backup program.

So the Dbus additions were basically a nice byproduct of the whole
thing, which is needed generally anyway.

Cheers,
Peter