mounting FAT and NTFS without the executable permission.

Hello,

Is there a way to tel nautilus that whenever I plug a FAT/NTFS
filesystem (or any other one without unix right management), it should
stop mounting it with executions rights?

By the way, I think very few people are using hotpluggable FAT or NTFS
with the intent to executes some program from there. Maybe removing
the executable right would be a saner default?

Thanks !