Re: Extension to export URI information

NautilusFileInfo has accessors to get URI which you can hook up for
NautilusMenuProvider which is usually called for every folder
(nautilus_menu_provider_get_background_items). You can't get window/tab
reference though.

Feel free to place a question at #nautilus.
--
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>