Nautilus as a drop target

Hi List,

This is going to sound like naive, but I'm trying to figure out how I to support the dragging of images from my photo manager application (written in pygtk) to nautilus and have the selected image files copied to the destination. I've tried using the gtk+ DND methods, but am either doing something wrong (e.g. incorrectly setting the SelectionData object and/or DragContext object) or this isn't the right way to do it.

If someone can point me to some example pygtk code that does more or less what I want, that would be ideal (I imagine this has been done before). Otherwise, just some pointers on where to look/what to read would be great. In part, I'm just a little confused by all of the acronyms and specs: gtk+ DND, xDND, XDS etc... If there isn't anything ready made for me to look at I can show some code

cheers,
Damien