Authorization problem with WebDAV

Hi
I use Nautilus to test a webdav implementation, but i have the following problem. When I access the serwer with Nautilus it shows the content but i cant perform anything because the server returns an 401 Unauthorized response but nautilus doesn't show any login window.
I've posted the tcp stream and the shown error message when I try to open a folder.

TCP STREAM:
PROPFIND /a/ HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8080
Depth: 0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
 <D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:">
  <D:prop>
<D:creationdate/>
<D:displayname/>
<D:getcontentlength/>
<D:getcontenttype/>
<D:getetag/>
<D:getlastmodified/>
<D:resourcetype/>
  </D:prop>
 </D:propfind>

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Clerezza Platform authentication needed"
Server: Jetty(6.1.x)

ERROR MESSAGE:

Could not display "dav://localhost:8080/a"
The file is of an unknown type

Thanks in advance,
Agron