Re: "Clean Up by Name" connotes a less desirable Windows feature

Alexander Larsson skrev:
On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 13:14 -0600, David Siegel wrote:
From user testing and comments on bugs, some users find it hard to
anticipate what choosing "Clean Up by Name" from the Nautilus desktop
context menu will do. Users familiar with Windows's "Clean Up"
functionality hesitate to use this handy feature in Nautilus because
they don't want to deal with the clean-up wizard or Unused Items
folder they may be trained to expect from Windows.

I recommend changing the string "Clean Up by Name" to "Arrange by
Name" to avoid connoting the Windows feature of a similar name.

"Arrange by name" conflicts with how we use that to mean the automatic
sorting done by view->arrange items->by name" which is why another word
is used for this one-shoot effect.

So, we need a better word.

"Organize desktop"?