Enhancements to Nautilus to support tagged file system]

Hi All,
   Sorry for previous mail.In that I forgot to attach screenshot files.Here I am
attaching files.
Please Find attached files.

--
With warm regards,
Arun Magar

Dear all,

     We at C-DAC Mumbai are working on a project to enhance the accessibility of
GNOME desktops for cognitively disabled users. As a part of this work, we
enhanced Nautilus to support tagged file system. Thus, for any new file
created, the user can set tags to the files - this will help users easily
locate files. The enhancement helps adding/editing tags at the time of
creating a file, adding/editing tags for already created files, searching
on tags. The enclosed screenshots show these capabilities. The tags can be
either images or text labels. We have enhanced  the emblem capability of
Nautilus to support these features - hence now the enhanced Nautilus can
support emblem search feature also.

We have worked on

Ubuntu 8.04

nautilus-2.22.5.1

to make these enhancements. We would like to know your
thoughts/comments/suggestions on this work. We would also like to give this work
back to Nautilus community for people to download and install. Please note that
in order to use enhancement, users will need to install a small application that
we developed to add tags to files. However, searching is directly on Nautilus.

--
With warm regards,
Arun Magar

:: Disclaimer ::
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that
while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is
virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.