Re: Nautilus UI Roadmap

I filed a bug with them about this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus-elementary/+bug/589246

I think Jorge Castro has been in touch with the Elementary devs too.

> >  * The view switcher modebutton is basically this
> >     * http://audidude.com/?p=61
> >     * http://github.com/chergert/custom-gtk-widgets/tree/master/gtkmodebutton
>
> I hope this custom widget will not be used in Nautilus:
>       * it doesn't support keyboard navigation
>       * it doesn't work well with high contrast themes (fg text color ==
>         bg color for selected item)
>       * it has a really poor (none?) a11y support

There are some things they've done - like this - that I wouldn't like to
see in Nautilus. Some of their other changes also have usability and
a11y issues. Nevertheless, it would be nice to collaborate on features
which both projects agree on.

Allan
--
Jabber: allanpday AT gmail.com