UI Roadmap: Round Two

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the meeting today. Much of it was
taken up with tangential matters, so I'm not going to recount the event
here.

The important thing is that we agreed on a series of items which have
been added to the UI Roadmap [1]. I'd like to start publicising the
list. Before I do, however, we need to make sure that we're certain
about the list. So, please look over each of the items in the roadmap
and say if you disagree with them or think they need to be changed in
some way. This is your chance to object! ;)

The exciting news is that the effort already seems to attracting some
interest from developers. Thanks to those who've already contributed
patches. :)

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Nautilus/UIRoadmap

--