Re: Dealing with the trash

> I have some working code for that (see [3] for a screenshot), but before
> I spend time cleaning up the patchset, I thought I'd ask what people
> think of that. Would such a view be a useful addition to Nautilus?

This functionality is desperately needed in order to make the trash
usable, and it's great to see it being worked on.

The interface in your screenshot could be simplified, however. Why not
simply replace the Date Modified column with a Date Deleted column?

Allan
--
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: afaikblog.wordpress.com/