Nautilus UI Roadmap

Hello!

There was meeting on #nautilus yesterday to discuss the way forward for
the Nautilus UI. Thanks to that meeting, I'm excited to be able to
announce the Nautilus UI Roadmap [1]. If you're a keen GNOME hacker with
a burning desire to contribute to something cool, this is your chance.
Check out the list, find a bug, and get hacking! :)

If you were at the meeting yesterday, please check the roadmap for
accuracy, and feel free to make changes. I'm going to work on the list,
reporting bugs and filling in the details where I can. A number of items
require design input. Designers: please check these out.

Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday's meeting, and sorry to
those who didn't hear about it in advance (I'll mail the list properly
next time). A log is available on the roadmap page, should you be
interested.

Let's meet again to review the remaining items once we've had chance to
digest the current list.

Best,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Nautilus/UIRoadmap