Equivalent method of g_object_weak_unref of python binding

Hi,

I want to develop a nautilus extension by python-nautilus.  I need to cache the NautilusFileInfo object to invalidate the emblems later. However, I could not a find a way in PyGobject to receive an notification when the FileInfo object is released by nautilus.

Is there any way to get the release reference of FileInfo object by python as g_object_weak_unref in glib? Or is there any workaround for this problem? I do not like the python extension to be the memory hogger because too many objects are cached forever.

Thank you!

best regards,
hanzhu