Re: Where is the code for desktop windows?

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 16:38 +0530, leena chourey wrote:
> Now how can I know

Probably by taking a look at the code... :-/

> I have downloaded the source code of nautilus-2.28.1 from gnome site
> and trying to understand the details. As explored and found that
> nautilus-desktop-window.c, .h can give useful things required.

2.28.1 is very ancient. I'd recommend using at least 2.32.1, even better
a recent git checkout.

> Please help me in understanding desktop and nautilus.

I recommend asking more specific questions to receive answers.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper