Re: Automatically save files in Nautilus - Gnome

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 10:29 +0100, Valeryan_24 wrote:
> Is there, in Nautilus or Gnome, a preference rule, an option, that we
> can modify to allow, when we have a lot of files to save on hard disk,
> doing it automatically without validating and confirming their name ?

You probably talk about the GTK+ file chooser dialog.
Nothing Nautilus related here.

As for example Evolution has a "Save all" button for mail attachments
that lets me choose the folder and then save all files in one go, I
expect it to be doable also by other applications.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper