Nautilus 3.02 and side panel issue

Hello,

I have a small problem with Nautilus on a fresh Arch Linux installation.
Issue concerns mounting disks and their visibility in Devices / Computer
parts of side panel. Couple of examples:

1. When I insert usb drive it is being automounted (udev rule, mount
under /media symlink to /mnt) I can see it in both - Devices and
Computer. While in Devices upon right click I can access Safely Remove /
Eject options under Computer there is only Umount available.

2. I can't make extra internal drive visible under computer. When there
is no entry in fstab and drive is not mounted I can see it as not
mounted in Devices. Mounting outside $HOME and /media make is disapear
from Devices but it's still not visible under Computer. Mounting
under /media (or in /home/user) make it visible under Devices but not
Computer.

I want to customise the way disks are shown in Nautilus and where they
are show - Devices or Computer. How can I change settings responsible
for side panel and disks visible on it?

I couldn't find any relevant information on the Internet and asking on
#nautilus didn't help as well. I was trying to find something through
gsettings list-keys org.gnome.nautilus but no luck with that - for
example gsettings list-keys org.gnome.nautilus.sidebar-panels returns
nothing.

I will really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.

Tom