Re: Media Handling

I know how to change default media action BUT this option isn't available.

I suspect that removing default program for handling specyfic media is
causing it.

I can send some screens if that's going to help.

Sounds like you have found a bug. The best thing to do would be to make a bug report at�https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nautilus. Please upload your screenshots to the bug report, and make sure you give details about what versions of nautilus and other relevant software you are running, e.g. what distribution you are on.

Kind regards,

Luke.