MANY windows for SAME folder opened

Hello.

I'm using Gnome 3 on ArchLinux. Browsing my folders, I noticed, that
now Nautilus seems to open a new window every time, I open a folder;
even then, when a window already exists. After a short time, the number
of open windows becomes rather large, eg.:

  http://imgur.com/XVdwQ

What I did there, I opened the "! Unsortiert !" folder and navigated to
subfolders and also back from these subfolders into the "! Unsortiert !"
folder. Every time I went back to "! Unsortiert !", a NEW window got
opened.

That's not good.

I liked the Gnome 2.x behaviour better.

I *DO* want to get a new window for every folder - but, please, only
*ONE* window for *ONE* folder!

What can be done? Or is that now the way it's supposed to be?

Best regards,

Alexander
--
↯    Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://alexs77.soup.io/ ;    ↯
↯ Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a skwar gmail com , AIM: alexws77  ↯