Re: regarding ftp copies

El jue, 24-11-2011 a las 08:44 -0500, Daniel Hernandez Bahr escribió:
> Hello, everyone!
>
> I'm having troubles with copying folder from an anonymous FTP server on
> Nautilus (3.2.1 @ Ubuntu 11.10). Copying independent files works just
> fine, but when I try to copy a folder from the server (which I can do
> just fine from MC) the copy progress stops at the first few bytes (the
> nautilus copy dialog progress bar freezes as well).

I've just checked that copying multiple files at once works well too, as
long as there is no folder involved.
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
                                         Nova Desktop Development Leader

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com