Re: where is the "use compact layout" feature?

Hi, Cosimo,

Thank you for your response...

I always liked the layout tighter because it has the ergonomics of the "Icon View" compromised with an better use of space (It can show up to 100% more files than the "non-compact" option of icon view).. It would be great to get the "tighter layout" back to nautilus, perhaps even as an less obscure preference... :)

Best regards,
--

Lucas