Re: A question.

Hi,

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 10:58 +0800, wuxiao wrote:
> I'm developing a nautilus extension which needs to call
> "action_paste_files_callback()" (located in file fm-directory-view.c).

I cannot find any file with such a name in current Git. I remember it
existed in the past. Which Nautilus version is this about?

> I found action_paste_files_callback() needs a parameter (gpointer
> callback_data), and I don't know where to get it.
>
> As your README said, I should not call any functions in
> libnautilus-private. Have you any suggestions on where to get
> callback_data.

Elaborating *why* you need to call action_paste_files_callback and what
you actually plan to achieve would help.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper