Re: Mapping delete key to "move to trash"

On 2012-02-05 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

Hi Andre,

sorry for the  late response, but I  didn't yet manage to  do what I
want.

> > When in nautilus  I press the “Delete” key, nothing  happens. I
> > want to move the selected file to the  Trash. How to map the
> > “Delete” key to do this?
> >
> See
> http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/files-delete.html.en

I  see, the  key  binding is  Ctrl+Delete for  “Move  to Trash”  and
Shift+Delete for “Delete”. However I'm  used to use Delete for “Move
to Trash” as it works in all other programs (and used to work before
I updated my  system). How can I  map “Move to Trash”  to the Delete
key?

Marco