Greetings and some development question

Greetings,

I love Gnome shell and it's development, where I can see huge
possibilities within nautilus. I have serveral ideas how can it be
expanded and keep it as versatile as possible. One of my concepts are
targeting the expansion with something like as kio-slave for KDE was,
and bind with custom or native Gnome applications. After I have seen
Nautilus 'computer:///' part, can't go out of my head that I don't
find any trace how can I expand it with scripts, and Gnome apps, and
wrap into as expansion for Nautilus. With reusing surrounding apps
functions as modules, can make Nautilus as center of the system....
but...
Can anybody point my nose how can I experiment out my need?

Thanks,

Zoltan Hoppar
Fedora Ambassador
--