Re: FTP connections and Nautilus

I'm guessing that Peeyush misunderstood your issue. In order to
preserve a connection you make with nautilus, you need to create a
bookmark. So, make the connection, then in the window with the
connection open, choose Bookmarks->Add Bookmark. This will save the
connection to ~/.gtk-bookmarks and make it available in the sidebar.