Re: Sidebar tree view

2013/10/26 Colomban Wendling <lists ban herbesfolles org>
How do I move files from "a/b" to "a/c"?

A useful tip for this specific use case: drag the files, hold them over the "a" path button for a moment, then drop them into "c".

In addition to the path buttons, the same trick works with tabs, sidebar rows, and folders in the main view. You can move files to anywhere in the file system tree in one single drag with only one window. For me, this is a more powerful replacement to the tree sidebar, because there is no need to worry about expanding and collapsing sub-trees.