Re: Nautilus window frame disappearing

Hi, thanks for sharing the problem you are experiencing. I'm still not sure what is happening there, but in any case, please file bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org. It would also be helpful if you add the following to the bug report:
- A screenshot of the problem, so that everyone can see what you are seeing.
- The distribution and the version of the distribution
- The version of the nautilus application.

2013/9/27 Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>
On 09/27/2013 06:51 PM, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am being hit by a weird nautilus behavior following an unknown
> keyboard shortcut or mouse move, which I can't revert: basically the
> window frame just disappears. The first time rebooting the machine fixed
> this issue so I thought it was a bug (last week), this time rebooting
> doesn't address the problem.
>
> Is it a new feature and how do i revert to the "original" view, or is my
> luck getting thinner ;-) ?
>

> Thanks
>
> Fred

As an additional information creating a new windows gives a "normal"
nautilus view. Then I switched to the non-standard window, closed it,
closed the normal one and restarting nautilus gave me back a version
with a frame.