GPG V2.0 Smartcard and Nautilus SFTP Sessions

Hi @ll,

I wonder how to get nautilus as a file manager to authenticate a SFTP
connection with a smartcard. Has anyone a working setup on this?
I replaced the gnome-keyring daemons with gpg-agent in order to get that
working on the console. File encryption in nautilus works and correctly
asks for the smartcard PIN.
But when I try to connect to my SFTP server it throws some error message
saying that I do not have the correct permissions to access that location.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Best regards

   Florian