inode/directory mimetype not associable

I'm trying it with Nautilus 3.10 in Gnome Shell 3.10 in Ubuntu 14.04:

Install a .desktop file with MimeType=inode/directory; (with
xdg-desktop-menu), but the action is not visible with Nautilus in
context menu for a folder.
(I've been success for any other MimeType)

What can I do without requiring the "nautilus-actions" tool?

I've tested to export a .desktop file from nautilus-actions, but that
file doesn't work in a fresh installed system.

Thanks.