Nautilus SMB Connections

Hi, I run Debian 8 with Nautilus 3.14.1-2. I run my system mainly on a network with Windows file shares served by WS2008. I switch back and forth a lot, however, between different networks. One bother I run into is that when I switch back to the main network, nautilus SMB connections seem to be frozen. Nautilus itself is still working, but clicking on those shares doesn't do anything. Sometimes if I close Nautilus and reopen it, that helps, but not always. If I try to click the unmount button, Nautilus says (repeatedly) that the file system is still in use. A full system reboot always fixes it, but of course that is a bother. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into how the networking code works, or configuration tweaking, that might be helpful. Maybe some way to speed up how quickly Nautilus resets stale or broken connections...?

--
Christopher Howard, Computer Assistant
Alaska Satellite Internet