Re: Nautilus Feature Request

Hi Summerbrain,

it works for me on Fedora as you suggested. Double click on iso file causes image mounting. It is mounted by gnome-disk-image-mounter (part of gnome-disk-utility), which is set as the default application for the disk images.

Another application is associated with disk images on your system probably, so you can change it to "Disk Image Mounter" (Right Click -> Properties -> Open With -> Disk Image Mounter -> Set as default).

Hello,

I recently tried to mount an .iso Image on Linux and found out that this is only possible using a Terminal and fuseiso. I think it would be great to be able to do this by simply double-clicking on the .iso-File in Nautilus as in Windows Explorer. I'm not a fan of Windows ;) but this is a really simple and intuitive way to do it. Many people do not have a DVD drive in their computers anymore, consequently this becomes more important, at least for me.

Greetings,

Summerbrain