Nautilus search tool

Hi Nautilus team,

              I have seen that in the Jessie distribution of Debian nautilus one can only search in the file names but not in file contents.While in Wheezy distribution you can also search in the file contents.

Could you tell is there anyway to search file content in nautilus in Jessie as we could do in Wheezy.I'm sure that we could search file content using Desktop Search tool in Debian but I'm looking for a way to search file content using Nautilus File manager.

Thanks,
Justin