Running a sample nautilus-python script..

Hi all,

I'm trying to run an example provided in https://projects-old.gnome.org/nautilus-python/documentation/html/nautilus-python-overview-example.html#id2684063. Though I copied the python script under ~/.local/share/nautilus-python/extensions and restarted nautilus, the menu fails to show up in files/folders. Only copying the script is enough or do I need to do any other thing? FYI I'm trying with Python 2.7

Thanks in advance.