Re: No Desktop icons

Hello.

Since version 3.28, the hidden option to enable desktop icons is no longer present in nautilus. It has been disabled since 3.0 but remained available for as long as possible.

Desktop icons can still be added to GNOME 3, using other programs/extensions that provide a better desktop icons feature that nautilus did.

Example: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1465/desktop-icons/