Re: Initial libnl support committed

* Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> 2005-10-28 12:22
> AFAIK, there are no existing netlink convenience/shim libraries other
> than libnl.  We _could_ suck in a private copy of libnl, but nobody
> likes to do that, nobody thinks doing this is a good idea that _I_ know
> of, and it's pretty much the same thing as using it externally.

Well, there is libetnlink to be found in the iproute2 package which
more or less covers the very core messaging infrastructure. I'm very
open to development, if anyone wants to contribute and needs libnl to
sit in a repository, sure thing, I just don't do that before there's
actually need for it.