Re: vpn connections grayed out in nm-applet

Vinay

I've configured NetworkManager to start at boot time and manage eth0,
my wired connection.

The VPN connections are no longer grayed out and are now active!

I selected one to start and /var/log/messages says it failed.
However, it may be due to my being inside my company's firewall.  I
will try it again from outside the firewall, discuss the results with
my network admin and post the results.

Thanks very much for the help.

Mark