DBus server

Dear,

About Dbus server.

I see a lot of document. But I don’t know detail about Dbus.

( Maybe my intellect isn’t good. )

Now, my target is ( picture. ).

And I’m looking for a lot of sample code. But I don’t know how I can start to modify this code.

( I try to modify module_dbus.c from attached )

And my issue are:

1.           do I need write xml file (dbus-binding-tool) to compile dbus-server

( or only .c file compile that will be server )

2.           I modify this .c file how I can check my dbus server workable. ( dbus-send ? )

3.           Now my first target is : create a simple dbus server. That will be use by AP.

This AP will get any (value, string…etc whatever) from my dbus server (maybe output console)

It is my first target to start.

Could anyone help(teach) me kindly. Thanks all.

BTW, Thanks Dan teach me how I can access wireless AP from NetworkManager.

Edward