Re: No default route on 3G

Well, right now I managed to get a default route from the 3G connection.

To achieve it, I entered
"~/.kde/share/apps/networkmanagement/connections" and searched the
file relative to my 3G connection --- luckily, it was the first one
---, and found it this way:

----------------------------
[connection]
autoconnect=false
icon=phone
id=Claro GSM
timestamp=2010,1,3,19,24,10
type=gsm
uuid={071ecf09-2a4e-4b41-9af2-471ac7beee1e}

[gsm]
apn=bandalarga.claro.com.br
band=-1
networkid=
networktype=2
number=*99***1#
username=claro

[ipv4]
addresses=
dhcpclientid=
dhcphostname=
dns=
dnssearch=
ignoreautoroute=true # changed here to "false"
ignoredhcpdns=false
method=Automatic
neverdefault=true # changed here to "false"
routes=

[ppp]
baud=0
crtscts=false
lcpechofailure=0
lcpechointerval=0
mppestateful=false
mru=0
mtu=0
noauth=false
nobsdcomp=false
nodeflate=false
novjcomp=false
refusechap=false
refuseeap=false
refusemschap=false
refusemschapv2=false
refusepap=false
requiremppe=true
requiremppe128=false

[serial]
baud=115200
bits=0
parity=None
senddelay=0
stopbits=0

I think that there should be a way to edit these settings in the
applet window, but it doesn't open an IP configuration to mobile
connections, only on wireless (afaik). This may be an error in the KDE
applet, but I cannot confirm it now.