Re: F16 NetworkManager icon showing connecting when connected

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:55:13 -0500
Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com> wrote:

> So here comes the reboot.  Sigh.

The days of long uptimes for Linux boxen seem to be over, I am no
longer sure when I need to reboot these days but I've found that things
that hook into dbus are quite picky and if the underlying stuff changes
then all sorts of other programs break until they are restarted.

It's often just simpler to reboot, and F17 helps by pushing out kernel
updates every couple of weeks ;-)

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde