Re: Wifi sharing

Sorry, too much traffic for me, unsubscribing. I'd be happy if you
contact me off-list about the Wifi sharing functionality.

(So far I haven't found a single person successfully using
networkmanager for wifi sharing, so something like "yes, I have managed
to configure an access point" would be a fine start...)

--
Michael Below <below judiz de>