Re: Reciving multiple RAs causes NetworkManager to storm the network with RSes

On Fri, 2019-02-15 at 09:05 +0100, Thomas Haller via networkmanager-
list wrote:

Hi,

Hi Thomas,

Best way is:

- first disable ratelimiting in journald. For that, set
  RateLimitIntervalSec=0 in /etc/systemd/journald.conf and
  `systemctl restart systemd-journald.service`

- enable level=TRACE in /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf
  (level=DEBUG would be enough for these particular loglines,
  but as you go throgh the effort of collecting logs, there is no
need
  to restrict what to collect).

- restart NM, reproduce, and provide logs.

I sent this to you offline a few weeks ago and then a followup message
a week or two after that but didn't get any response.

I'm wondering if you perhaps didn't get those messages and if there is
another way I should send those to you, given that they are a bit
largish for the list.

Cheers,
b.