Re: work_pending/perform_work

Perl worked for me. This little snippet from the ORBit perl bindings is
kind of interesting... Would this work in C?

SV *
work_pending (self)
    CORBA::ORB self
    CODE:
    RETVAL = newSVsv(g_main_pending() ? &PL_sv_yes : &PL_sv_no);
    OUTPUT:
    RETVAL

void
perform_work (self)
    CORBA::ORB self
    CODE:
    g_main_iteration(TRUE); /* Is the FALSE here correct? */

Darrin

On 9/1/00, 1:59:55 AM, <jiva@devware.com> wrote regarding
work_pending/perform_work: