Re: ORBit 0.5.15 patch

... and CORBA 2.1 is even more explicit on this point (section 7.6.6):

Interoperability between implementations of official OMG specifications, including but
not limited to CORBA, CORBAservices, and CORBAfacilities, depends on
unambiguous specification of RepositoryIds for all IDL-defined types in such
specifications.

Unless pragma directives establishing RepositoryIds for all
definitions are present in an IDL definition officially published by the OMG, the
following directive is implicitly present at file scope preceding all such definitions:

#pragma prefix "omg.org"

For example, if an existing official specification included the IDL fragment:

module CORBA { // non-normative example IDL
interface Nothing {
void do_nothing();
};
};

the RepositoryId of the interface would be

"IDL:omg.org/CORBA/Nothing:1.0".