Interesting memory leaks ;-)

Hi all,

My system is finally up and running, and with the long-term operation, I
have noticed some memory leaks.  I have put together some simple test
applications, and run through some scenarios (which are detailed below).
  If anybody has some vague idea why these problems are occurring
(before I start tearing orbit apart looking for it), I would appreciate
it...

[ All these scenarios describe the client side.  The server stays the
same, and is implemented based on the standard skeleton servers. ]

Scenario #1:
while(1) {
	import object1 from ior in file;
	call object1 method;
	release object1;
}

The server leaks memory.

Scenario #2:
import object1 from ior in file;
while(1) {
	import object2 from ior in file;
	call object2 method;
	release object2;
}
release object1;
No memory is leaked.

Scenario #3:
As in scenario #2, but the server is restarted while the client is in
the loop.
The server leaks memory.

In all cases where memory leaks, the client application also stalls
occasionally (for about 5 sec) before continuing.  The server still
responds to other client requests during the stall.

It seems there is some problem on the server side with a client-side
last_unref of an object?

Any ideas what may be wrong, and where I should look?

(Valgrind indicates that the leaked memory is in CORBA_ORB_init which
can't be right?)

Thanks,
-justin