Orca New to the list

Hello all:

I tried to search the archives; however, the indexes are being re-built.  This makes the searches unavailable.

Can speakup and orca run together at the same time?  I would like to maintain my boot up accessibility.

I would also like to enable orca for gdm login.  I'm the only one who uses this system.

I'm running fedora 6.

Where is a list of linux console key combinations?  I know once gdm comes up, one can do an control-alt-f1 to
get a text login
using getty.  I am interested on learning how to get back to the X session.

I am very impressed with orca so far.  And am very encouraged with its accessibility.  It is very easy to
use.  I read the design
doc and impressed with the design philosophy.

Many Thanks.

Terry