Re: [orca-list] No blinking cursor at Orca

On the other hand, I can see the reason for relying on brlapi, but is this
due to me coming from the text console end, and using brltty as a screen to
braille display system rather than just a driver. The main advantage being,
set one cursor style once in brltty, and have it in all apps that use brlapi
for output.

Despite that convenience of set one cursor, I think I would say Orca really
should set the cursor style, after all the user is using Orca, Orca is the
brltty user.

I believe the majority of the people who have been requesting the
blinking cursor have been BrlTTY users who have set the blinking cursor
via BrlTTY.  These users then expected the setting to carry over to the
GUI without any extra work needing to be done.

Will