[orca-list] updating firefox?

Hello,
I apologize for such a newbie question, but what is the easiest way to
update firefox in a fedora installation?  Currently I'm running fedora
7.0(Moonshine), I've switched to this from ubuntu, as it seems to have a
bit more functionality.  I've noticed that when I'm using the release of
ff that comes with fedora that orca does not ecknowledge lninks/various
html elements on the page.  Thanks for your help in advance,
Justin Mann