Re: [orca-list] system requirements for orca and linux

Sorrry for being so active on here tonight but this is something that
would actually benefit me at the moment.

My company have agreed to buy me a laptop for work outside the office.
The thing is though, is that their laptops are usually reasonably low
spec and it's going to run Ubuntu and unfortunately OpenSuSE very
slowly.  Put on top of that the constant demand of a screen reader or
two and your looking at quite a high demand on system resources.

If there was some kind of formal specification of requirements it would
make the process of aquiring suitable equipment much easier.

Thanks

Darragh