[orca-list] Error announcing live region changes

Hi all

I am experimenting with the latest live region announcement.

I have tested it with accessibleajax.clcworld.net examples
http://accessibleajax.clcworld.net/simple/live_polite.htm

If I am OK Orca should announce live region changes when it's iddle, so I read to the end of the page and
then stop for a while, but Orca doesn't announce any changes :-(

Changes are announced only if I change focus to other tab (with control + tab key) and then go back to the
live region tab with control+ shift + tab.

If this a known bug? Or live region support is not finished at all
I found this feature very great, thanks guys for your hard work

Regards,

Javier