De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Mike Pedersen
Enviado el: sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008 20:41
Para: orca-list
Asunto: [orca-list] braille cursor routing buttons in firefox

Hi all, I'm currently testing a patch to allow support of cursor routing buttons on braille displays in
firefox.  I'm trying to decide on how exactly they should work and would very much appreciate feedback from
those of you using braille displays.
With the current patch if you press a touch cursor on a link the braille cursor is placed on the link but the
link is not activated.  My preference would be to activate the link when I press the cursor routing button.
What would you all like the  default behavior to be?
thanks
Mike Pedersen