[orca-list] suggestion for orca

Hi
In firefox I would like to be able to get a links list and lists of other elements like form controls like
the apple item chooser. In apple I hit a key command and up comes a table, in the first column it lists all
links another column has form controls while another has visited, nonvisited images headers and other webpage
elements.
Also I would like an option in orca where I can press a key and make any key on the keyboard the orca
modifier key. I would like to be able to change the orca laptop modifier to the left windows key or as orca
calls it the super_l key.
Also can you add an option so orca can read charts and graphs like pi charts bar charts and things in
openoffice calc?

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com