Re: [orca-list] Issues with the keysyi

Hi Thomas,
I have given it a thought and wished many times that I would downgrade to Ubuntu 11.10 as well.
But you see, after asking so many times on this list, I never figured out how to compile latest Orca on the
said version of Ubuntu.
I never got a complete answer on that one.
Other than that, I love the accessibility that firefox has these days with latest Orca.
So I wonder if I will ever get the same combo of the latest accessible version of ff and Orca on Ubuntu 11.1)?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.